Perdue Farms –Differing Values in Different Generations
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- To discuss the concept of family business, its advantages & disadvantages.
- To analyze the management style across different generations.
- To analyze the importance of succession planning in family business.
- To understand role played by an entrepreneur in setting up a family business, identifying the opportunities and sustaining the growth of the firm.
- To study entrepreneurial orientations/abilities across generations involved in the family business.
|THREE GENERATIONS OF FAMILY BUSINESS|
|OPERATIONS OF PERDUE FARMS: A TRADITION OF INNOVATION|
|DIFFERING VALUES OF THREE GENERATIONS|
|ISSUES AT PERDUE FARMS UNDER THIRD GENERATION|
Perdue Farms, Poultry Business, Family Business, Family Values, Arthur Perdue,Frank Perdue,Jim Perdue,Succession Planning, Family Constitution, Environmental issues, Contract Farmers