Innovation at P&G: AG Lafley’s New Challenge
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Understand the importance of innovation for the growth and success of a company.
- Analyze the innovation strategy followed by P&G over the years.
- Understand the importance of the people strategy in systemizing innovation and inculcating a culture of innovation in an organization.
- Analyze the problems faced by P&G on the innovation front and discuss the problems faced by AG Lafley in his second coming to the company.
- Explore the ways in which P&G could reinvigorate its spirit of innovation.
|Innovation At P&G|
|The Connect + Develop Initistiative|
|Spreading The Innovation Culture At Procter And Gamble|
Innovation; Innovation process; Customer-focused innovation; Product innovation; Strategic innovation; Innovation management; Innovation strategy; People strategy; Systemizing innovation; Culture; Leadership; Organizational Behavior; Consumer goods; P&G; AG Lafley