Diversification Dilemma at Shree Niketan School
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- The challenges of new venture start-ups.
- Venture development stages.
- Building the Adaptive Firm.
- Transition from Entrepreneurial Style to Management Approach.
- Understanding the Growth Stage.
- Growth and Decision Making.
|Local Roots, Global Outlook|
|Shree Niketan - A Brand Is Born|
|CBSE-An Untapped Market|
|Resources And Competences That Could Be Leveraged|
|The Road Ahead|
Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Development, New venture , Start-ups, Venture development stages, Adaptive Firm, Entrepreneurial Styl, Vs Management Approach, Growth Stage, Diversification, Decision Making, Education