Haier: A Reinventing Giant
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Learn about the Innovative Business Model at Haier and the steps taken that equipped the company to renovate whenever required.
- Understand the skills the company developed over a period of time that separated it from its competitors.
- Analyze the challenges Zhang Ruimin faced in incorporating changes within the organization at various times.
- Analyze the factors that led to Haier becoming the only Chinese brand to be known globally for its quality and innovation.
- Critically analyze the goal of making Haier an internet-based firm.
|INNOVATION AT HAIER|
|REINVENTING HAIER INTO AN INTERNET FIRM|
Haier, Zhang Rumin, ZZJYT, Strategic Business Unit, Innovation, customer centric innovation, Networking Strategy, Overall Every Control Clear, Total Quality Management.