Amazon.com: Customer Service Champion (2015)
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Understand the importance of customer service, particularly in the online retail industry.
- Understand various concepts in customer service and customer relationship management.
- Understand how companies can leverage big data and technological and IT infrastructure for better customer service.
- Study the customer-centric philosophies of Amazon, the systems and processes, and how these have contributed to the success of the company.
- Analyze the factors that contributed to a strong customer service culture at Amazon and how some of the negative aspects associated with its customer service can be improved upon.
- Explore strategies that Amazon can adopt in the future to attract more customers.
|CUSTOMER SERVICE AT AMAZON|
|BEZOS–THE KEY ARCHITECT|
|USING BIG DATA TO BUILD CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP|
|AMAZON LOSING GROUND?|
Customer service,Customer Relationship Management,Customer loyalty,Customer retention,Customer-centric philosophies,Customer service culture,Customer obsession,Customer satisfaction,Innovation,Technological infrastructure,IT infrastructure,Big data