Rooh Afza: Rejuvenating a Century-old Brand
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Understand the key issues and challenges sustaining an old successful brand in an emerging market like India
- Study the forces that drive market evolution.
- Learn the type of strategies that empower a brand to thrive in a fast-changing business environment.
- Learn how domestic firms in emerging markets can leverage their unique advantages and overcome their weaknesses to compete with large multinational players .
- Learn the concept of branding and product branding.
- Study the importance of brand positioning and brand repositioning.
- Get to know about the Indian beverage market.
- Analyze the Indian beverage market before and after globalization.
- Understand the impact of globalization on the Indian beverage market.
|THE EARLY DAYS OF ROOH AFZA|
|… AND THE FALL|
|REPOSITIONING ROOH AFZA TO CONNECT WITH THE CUSTOMERS|
|GO GREEDY CAMPAIGN|
Strategy, Marketing, Marketing Management, Marketing Strategy, India, Emerging Markets, Branding, Brand Strategy, Brand Management Growth Strategy, Re-Positioning, Purpose-Driven Brand Position, Rooh Afza, Hamdard