Employee Training & Development at Ritz-Carlton: Fostering an Exceptional Customer Service Culture
**Award Winning Case Study
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Understand the importance of employee training and development in offering excellent customer service in the hotel industry.
- Analyze the various training and development interventions employed by Ritz-Carlton.
- Understand the role of culture in maintaining the Ritz-Carlton’s excellent customer service.
- Analyze the various training and development and other organizational development interventions used by Ritz-Carlton in reinforcing its unique culture.
- Discuss the challenges faced by Ritz-Carlton going forward and how these can be overcome.
|Training and Development at Ritz-Carlton|
|Recruiting The Skilled|
|Training At Ritz-Carlton|
|365 Day Recertification|
|The Daily Lineup|
|Employee Empowerment and Feedback|
Training & Development; Organizational culture; Customer Service Culture; Service excellence; Quality management; Learning strategy; On-the-job training; On-going training; Evaluating Training; Employee empowerment; Organizational development; Recruitment; Selection; Orientation; Organization Behavior; Customer Relationship Management; Service Marketing; Credo; Employee Promise; Gold standard; The Daily Lineup; Ritz-Carlton