Corporate Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Google, Inc.
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Understand the concept of corporate entrepreneurship as also which model of corporate entrepreneurship is followed by Google.
- Understand how Google managed innovation to emerge as a leading technology company in the world.
- Study the various initiatives followed by Google that enables it to keeps the innovation spirit alive in a company with an employee strength of more than 44,000.
- Appreciate the importance of innovation in fostering growth and achieving superior results.
- Discuss the challenges that Google will face on the innovation front in the future.
- Explore ways in which Google can take its agenda of radical innovation forward and stay ahead of the competition.
|Leveraging Employees In Fostering Innovation|
|Google X And The 'Moon Shot Mentality'|
|Keeping The Spirit Of Innovation Alive|
Corporate Entrepreneurship; Models of Corporate Entrepreneurship; Sustaining Corporate Entrepreneurship; Innovation strategy; Innovation management; Organizational culture; Innovation culture; ‘Launch and iterate’ process; Innovation as a Strategy; Resource-based View of the Firm; Strategic Capabilities; Enabling and Managing Change; ‘70/20/10’ innovation model; ‘Innovation Time Off’; Google; Google X