Newcastle Brown Ale's Creative Super Bowl Campaign: A Novel Crowdfunding Strategy
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Understand the issues and challenges in creativity in advertising and how Newcastle employed crowdfunding for creating an ad.
- Understand the issues and challenges in sponsoring events and event-related advertising.
- Understand the concept of ambush marketing.
- Analyze the crowdfunding strategy execution by Newcastle Brown Ale.
- Discuss and debate the pros and cons of being an official sponsor of an event in the light of campaigns such as ‘Band of Brands’.
|THE SUPER BOWL|
|IF WE MADE IT.COM - A FAILED ATTEMPT|
|NEWCASTLE’S CROWDFUNDING STRATEGY|
|‘BAND OF BRANDS’ IMPLEMENTATION|
|THE FINAL VERDICT|
|THE ROAD AHEAD|
Creativity in advertising,Creative ad campaign,Super Bowl Campaign, Crowdfunding, Crowdfunding strategy, Ambush marketing, Social media marketing, Viral marketing, Newcastle Brown Ale, ‘Band of Brands’ Campaign