|<5 Copies||Varies from INR 200 to 700 per copy||No discount. The document is supplied as a locked PDF file with "Do Not Copy" watermark|
|>=5 copies||Varies from INR 200 to 700 per copy||5% discount. Licensed version will be provided with 3 months of validity|
|51-100 copies||Varies from INR 200 to 700 per copy||10% discount. Licensed version will be provided with 3 months of validity|
|>100 copies||Varies from INR 200 to 700 per copy||20% discount. Licensed version will be provided with 3 months of validity|
|All Cases||Access to the entire repository of CRC Cases||Pricing on per student, per year basis
Price varies between INR 1500 to INR 3000 per student, per year, depending on number of students
The term of licensing agreement is 3 years
Attractive discounts available if the term of license is more than 3 years
|How it Works:|
|1. CRC will send a spreadsheet (list) of all Cases along with the abstract and Teaching Notes (where available) to the concerned Faculty/Course Coordinator, Subject Coordinator;
2. The concerned Faculty will send to CRC a list of shortlisted Cases;
3. CRC will provide view/read only access for the shortlisted Cases and Teaching Notes (where available) to the concerned Faculty;
4. Faculty/Course coordinator will come back with the email IDs and Names of students to whom CRC will provide view/ read-only access for the shortlisted Cases; OR
5. CRC will send a 'licensed to' pdf version of the case/s to the concerned faculty
|Caselet (Short Case Study)||INR 50 to INR 200|
|Case E-Books||The price of the case e- book varies between INR 900 and INR 4500. This will be a locked PDF file.
Customers who are interested in buying cases on specific Themes/Functional Areas will find significant value in buying these case e-books. The number of case studies in e-books varies between 5 and 35 cases.
|Research Report / Industry Note||Variable|
|Teaching Note Available only to trainers / faculty||Price of Teaching Note: Detailed teaching notes (8 to 10 pages): INR 400
Short teachings notes (3 pages): INR 100
Teaching notes are sent by e-mail only after the credentials of the person requesting them are verified.
1. For enquiries regarding reprint permissions or the licensing of ICMR case studies for use in the classroom, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please note that Indian Standard Time (IST) is 5.30 hours ahead of GMT. Our working hours are 9.00 a.m to 5.30 p.m IST. Our office is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
3. A caselet is a short case study (less than 4 pages long) prepared for the purpose of class discussion