WOW! Momo: An Entrepreneurial Success Story
| Case Code: LDEN170
Case Length: 6 Pages
Period: 2015- 2020
Pub Date: 2021
Teaching Note: Available
| Price: Rs.150
Organization : WOW! Momo
Industry :Food & Beverage
Countries : India
Themes: Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Strategy, Corporate Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship
Abstract Case Intro 1 Case Intro 2 Excerpts
The case “WOW! Momo: An Entrepreneurial Success Story”talks about the journey of Wow! MomoFoods Pvt. Ltd (WOW! Momo), founded by Sagar Daryani (Daryani), from a startup to becoming a niche player in the quick service restaurant (QSR) business in India.The case starts out with abrief history of WOW! Momo. It then describes the business model of the company. The case also touches upon the challenges faced by WOW! Momo and its future plans to meet such challenges.
The case is structured to achieve the following teaching objectives:
- Identify the factors that motivate a person to become an entrepreneur.
- Discuss innovation as an entrepreneurial trait and the role of innovation in Wow Momo’s success.
- Understand the process of idea generation and validation.
- Understand the different entrepreneurial styles and their outcomes.
- Identify the challenges faced by an entrepreneur.
Startup; Idea generation; Idea Validation; Venture capital funding; Organizational growth; Entrepreneurial styles; Quick Service Restaurant; Entrepreneurship Development; Problem identification
Buy this case study (Please select any one of the payment options)
||Price: Rs.150||PayPal (4 USD)